So, to start my big game of catch-up...
10 Unknown Facts about Dave Arneson:
- Dave Arneson was once a member of Flight of the Conchords, but his fear of heights made the band's name hypothetically terrifying and he was forced to quit for anxiety reasons.
- Dave Arneson taught John Constantine everything he knows about doing magic and making tea.
- Dave Arneson could make eggless quiche.
- Dave Arneson was the first Settler of Catan.
- It is grammatically correct for DaVe aRNEsON to capitalize any letters in his name that he pleases.
- Dave Arneson once genetically crossed a bee and dog so when they played fetch, if the stick accidentally landed on the roof, the dog could get it. Plus, Dog Honey is super tastey. Plus, it was just super adorable.
- During the Cold War, Dave Arneson was on the side of Luke Warm.
- Dave Arneson was genetically incapable of being a jerk to anyone due to a mutation in his amygdala.
- Dave ARneson had an impressive chin bust collection, including busts of the chins of Jay Leno, Bruce Cambell, and Carl Sandberg--who didn't have an impressive chin himself but did write a poem about people with proud chins.
- Dave Arneson knew the secret ending to Lost, but took the secret to his grave (believe me, I tried to get it out of him).
You have been informed.