Four Unknown Facts about Trevor:
- Trevor is a master of bovine teleportation to the extent that a song was written about him.
- Trevor knows what happened to Jimmy Hoffa.
- Trevor's original Craigslist experiment failed to get IRB approval, and as such, he turned to his current project. I won't divulge what, but let's say they the Institutional Review Board has a problem with anything experiment that involves small animals, drywall, and and the unwilling participation of at least three Trail Blazers, regardless of how valuable the hypothesis could prove.
- Trevor had a dinner date set up with Tyra Banks until she realized he said he wanted to be America's next top remodeler.
- John has a sixth sense that allows him to locate sweet videos on the internet the way Monterey Jack can detect cheese.
- John is a wordsmith in the truest sense of the word. He has an anvil upon which he places red-hot verbs and adjectives and then strikes them until they are something else. He does not do prepositions, though. Those are close class words, and thus, do not smelt as easily.
- John once made a phonecall from the TARDIS to his cellphone so the he could have that number handy in case he needed it. Then his phone fell in a pond.
- The Kingdom wasn't united until John convinced it to sit down at the table and talk out its differences.
Four Unknown Facts about Debbie:
- Debbie speaks Cat, but doesn't know it because cats, upon realizing someone can understand them, speak only kitty gibberish in that person's presence until said individual is convinced it was all a dream.
- Debbie does not use Pseudonyms in her blog. Her husband's name really is The Professor. Hence her married name Debbie Professor.
- Debbie and her husband are actually stranded time-travellers (from 1976, so it's not as exciting as coming from the future, but still), hence their enjoyment of the works of Jean M Auel and their frustrations with the show The Tudors.
- Debbie thinks it is ridiculous that even though pie with ice cream on top is called pie a la mode, no waitress yet has given her jelly when she orders toast a la Bama.
Four Unknown Facts about Excalibur Chicken:
- Excalibur Chicken was once plucked from a nest, thus proving that the plucker was destined to be king of nuggets at the fast food restaurant in which he worked.
- Excalibur Chicken once received transmissions from David Bowie's telescopic nipple antennae.
- Excalibur Chicken once met the Death of Rats.
- As is evident from the facts above, Excalibur Chicken does things once and once only.
You have been informed.