- Fact: During the election, he promised his kids a dog if he got elected. His children now have a dog.
- Fact: During the campaign, he promised his wife if he got elected, he would take her to a Broadway show. He took his wife to Joe Turner's Come and Gone.
You have been informed.
*10 Most Frequently Broken Promises (in no particular order):
- Taking out the trash
- Doing the dishes
- Getting the kids a dog
- Taking loved one out for a nice evening.
- Quitting a bad habit
- Wedding vows
- Anything someone says they'll do tomorrow
- Not reading something you are told is private
- Rub feet/Shoulders
- Lowering taxes