10 Unknown Facts about The Chairman Mark Decascos.
- Mark is just a stage name. His first name really is The Chairman. His middle name is Periwinkle.
- The Chairman can slow roast a 12 pound turkey in twenty minutes. For this, he is not allowed to participate in the one hour challenge.
- The Chairman can chop a subcompact car in half with his hand or a knife. He's not picky.
- The Chairman is never surprised by the surprise ingredient.
- The Chairman once catered a tea party for the Mad Hatter, the March Hare, and the Door Mouse.
- The Chairman can parallel park a perpendicular line.
- The Chairman can hold his breath for three hours.
- The Chairman cannot tell a lie. If he does, the terrorists really do win.
- Contrary to popular belief, the Chairman was not named for Mao Ze Dong. His parents just liked chairs. A lot.
- When playing Rock-Paper-Scissors with The Chairman, his scissors will always beat whatever you throw.
You have been informed.