10 Unknown Facts about Harry Houdini:
- Harry Houdini could escape from anything, including awkward blind dates.
- Harry Houdini was Hungarian, and was thus, always hungry. Always.
- Harry Houdini could take a blow to the stomach from anything, including fists and cannon fire.
- Harry Houdini could breathe fire. This was not magic. It was science.
- Harry Houdini knew the secrets of the ninja masters but did not use them in his act because he felt they'd make things too easy.
- Harry Houdini was the inspiration for Superman due to his ability to outrun speeding bullets and leap tall buildings in a single bound. He couldn't fly, though. That's just ridiculous.
- Harry Houdini could make Belgian waffles out of anything, provided he was in Belgium.
- Harry Houdini fought the law, and the law lost.
- Harry Houdini gained sustenance from applause the way most people gain it from food. Hence, his career in entertainment.
- Harry Houdini had a ten octave voice but did not go into a career in music because he couldn't sing on key.
Thrilling stuff, I know. He brought magic to the world and then debunked it, but you had to love him anyway. And now you know.
You have been informed.