10 Unknown Facts about William Jennings Bryan:
- William Jennings Bryan was abducted by aliens and lost time.
- William Jennings Bryan rode a wild bull through the streets of Brazil and managed to stay on, but he lost his lunch.
- For a while, William Jennings Bryan thought his wife was having an affair and he lost sleep, but as it turns out, she was just planning a surprise party.
- William Jennings Bryan was being chased by the cops after an Ocean's 11 style caper, and he lost the police in a dark alley.
- William Jennings Bryan went on a proto=Adkins diet and lost 25 pounds.
- William Jennings Bryan--or his ghost at least--is a huge fan of Lost.
- As a child, William Jennings Bryan was lost in space. His exploits have been reproduced as a show of the same name. His character was renamed William Robinson.
- William Jennings Bryan once told President Taft a joke about a bath tub, but the joke was lost on him.
- William Jennings Bryan once was supposed to be downtown for a very important meeting but he got caught up in a battle of wits with extraterrestrials for the fate of the planet and lost track of time.
- William Jennings Bryan spent a month trailing Big Foot through the Pacific Northwest. He followed the beast's trail for days and finally found him. He reached for his camera quickly, but lost sight of his prey in the trees and mist.
- (Bonus Fact!) William Jennings Bryan lost his temper in 1906 and leveled a city. History has attributed the destruction to earthquakes.
You have been informed.