- You can bury something in Venice, even though it's famous for having watery roads.
- Vampires can come from places other than Transylvania.
- Even vampires like nice warm Mediterranean climates.
- Vampires can exist in Italy. Therefore, garlic can't possibly hurt them as much as previously thought.
- If you are ever attacked by a vampire, your best defense may not necessarily be a wooden stake to the heart, but rather a brick to the mouth.
- Even the Italian government is bent on covering up the truth with their "scientific explanations."
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Vampire Remains Found
Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe today's nugget of truth needs no explanation. Reading the article tells you everything you need to know, but just in case you're busy, I'll give you a quick recap. An archaeological dig in Venice, Italy unearthed the skeletal remains of a female vampire. This tells us six important things.