10 Unknown Facts about James Doohan:
- When Scotty told Captain Kirk that he was giving him all the Enterprise had, James Doohan would sigh on the inside knowing that if he were there, he could give a little more.
- James Doohan could recite Pi. All of it.
- James Doohan once led a camel through the eye of a needle to give his rich friends hope.
- During WWII, James Doohan would volunteer for two shifts on the nightwatch. He would take the first one and when he got tired, his mustache would take the second.
- James Doohan could fly any plane including a Euclydian plane.
- Despite his degree from the Milwaukee School of Engineering being honorary, James Doohan could still rewire a damaged warp coil if he needed too.
- James Doohan not only helped invent the Klingon language, he also helped invent leetspeak (1337 5p34k) and English.
- James Doohan coded a biometric lock to his missing finger, making it impossible for anyone to unlock it without putting the absence of his finger on the fingerprint scanner (it's a lot harder than it sounds).
- James Doohan fought the law and the law did not win.
- James Doohan built his own rocket so that he could be there on the moon waiting to photograph man's first step on an unearthly body.
You have been informed.