10 Unknown Facts About Don Knotts
- Don Knotts could snipe a cherry off of an ice cream sundae from 1000 yards. With a rubber band.
- Don Knotts could handle eating Mentos and Diet Coke at the same time.
- Don Knotts can walk a fishing line tightrope across the Grand Canyon. That's right. Not could. Can. Even today.
- Don Knotts once counted to google.
- Don Knotts discovered Atlantis, but took its secret location to his grave.
- Don Knotts was immune to both the common and uncommon cold.
- Don Knotts could mystically turn margarine to butter and back (turning it back was assumed but unproven, because who in their right mind would turn real butter into margarine>)
- Don Knotts once spent a year meditating upon the sound of popcorn seeds being poured into a hot pan.
- Don Knotts diffused the Cuban Missile Crisis by threatening to catch any launched nukes by either country and throw them right back where they came from.
- Don Knotts once pulled a semi truck with his teeth. While it was trying to drive in the opposite direction.
It's amazing how the truth changes your perception of a man. I always imagined him as a lovable, bumbling, slow-witted codger. Now I understand that he was a man of peak physical and mental ability, which only proves what a truly talented actor he really was. He will continue to be missed.
You have been informed.