Tuesday, October 7, 2008

10 Unknown Facts About:: Christopher Walken

Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome you to another edition of Ten Facts Tuesday! I thought long and hard before choosing today's subject. I wanted someone we already know to be amazing. And then I remembered this video. We all know that Christopher Walken is a phenomenal dancer and that he can fly at will. I wanted to know a few things about him that we did not already know. Here is what I discovered:

10 Unknown Facts About Christopher Walken
  1. Christopher Walken swallows his mates' unborn children and holds them in a sac under his chin. When they are big enough, he opens his mouth and lets them out.
  2. Christopher Walken has about 100 different facial expressions, most of which are made with the ears.
  3. It has recently been discovered that Christopher Walken does see in color, just not as vivid color as most humans.
  4. In Texas, it's illegal to have sex with Christopher Walken. In Florida, it's illegal to get him drunk. In North Carolina, it's illegal to have sex with a drunken Christopher Walken.
  5. Christopher Walken is the deadliest killer in the ocean.
  6. When Christopher Walken is happy or pleased, he squeezes his eyes shut.
  7. Christopher Walken sees so well in the dark because his eyes naturally reflect light that comes at him back out into the surrounding area, turning his eyes into natural flashlights.
  8. Christopher Walken sleeps for about seventeen hours a day and yet only dreams for seventy minutes.
  9. Christopher Walken can jup 350 times his body length.
  10. Christopher Walken's orgasms can last up to thirty minutes.
And for those of you wondering, yes, I do stop researching as soon as I find the tenth fact. Should any of you at home have someone in mind that you would like to leran more about, send your suggestion to me and I'll see what I can dig up on your favorite subject.

You have been informed.

No comments: