10 Unknown Facts About: David Bowie
- David Bowie can live for three weeks with his head cut off, which has helped him survive many a fight with countless immortals seeking his power.
- David Bowie has a fleshy pouch on his belly for carrying his young.
- David Bowie can dig a 300 foot long tunnel in one night with his bare hands.
- David Bowie tastes with his feet.
- You are more likely to be killed by David Bowie than a poisonous spider.
- David Bowie can open his mouth wide enough to fit a four foot tall child inside.
- David Bowie can sleep for three years.
- David Bowie's heart beats three hundred times per minute.
- David Bowie has enough poison in him to kill about 2200 people.
- David Bowie likes to eat the insulating strips of rubber around car windows.
Looking at what's been uncovered, it's unsurprising he called that one album "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars." His venom could almost certainly be compared to a spider's. And I wonder what the connection is between him and the number three (three years, three hundred feet, three hundred beats, three weeks). Eerie. That's a question for a later day. Until next time.
You have been informed.