Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guess what I didn't see

Ladies and Gentlemen, at work, it seems things would break without being touched. Move without anyone messing with the stuff. Other weirdness would happen without anyone to do said weirdness. There can be only one explanation. Ninjas. It makes sense. I didn't see a ninja all day, so I know they were there. I mean, if I saw a ninja, naturally there wasn't a real ninja present or it would not have been seen. Therefore, the inverse must also be true. If I didn't see a ninja, then there must have been ninja's present.

Now if only I could figure out what ninjas were doing at the George Ohr Gala... Maybe they like funky pottery and attractive women in fancy clothes too. Ohr (you like the way I did that pun?) perhaps they just wanted some of that $100+ per plate dinner. Mmm... kobe bbq ribs with lobster.

You have been informed.

No comments: