- As a mouse, he's a little guy and an everyman. He truly represents the common people.
- He's friends with individuals of all species. Dogs, ducks, ghosts. It's all the same to him. He's not prejudiced.
- He isn't a man of great means. He lives a moderately comfortable life free of the suspicions against those wealthy elite with political aspirations. In other words, he's probably not a corporate lap dog.
- He has a strong sense of right and wrong.
- He's compassionate, especially to those in need.
- He's a military veteran. The guy was in the navy for decades.
- He'll do anything for a buck.
- He was active in the war effort during World War II, and even managed to put aside his American greed for good old American patriotism.
- He practices strong family values by raising his three nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie. He even taught them smoking is bad for kids.
You have been informed.